Total fee is $20 a year.
Annual General Membership fee for NBCHG is $10.00.
- free access to workshops and educational programs throughout the year related to food production and preparation
- continued informational updates via email
- invitations to NBCHG social events
- opportunities to help steward the organization through committee work
- have an active voice at our Annual General Meetings for the election of officers
Gardening Membership for St. Mary's Community Garden is $10.00 for a 4 x 10ft plot. Contact us for rates for group plots.Our NBCHG Membership Handbook outlining Membership Benefits, the Gardeners Agreement and Safety Guidelines is available. Please read through it carefully, especially if you wish to rent a plot, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Sponsorship to cover fees may be requested, if required.
Your annual membership will be valid until December 31st, 2013.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION FORM:Please complete a 2013 Application Form, sign and date it (on page 2) and mail both pages with your cheque made payable to NBCHG Inc. to:
NBCHG Membership, 219 Charlotte Street, Fredericton, NB E3B 1L5
Once your application form and applicable fees have been received, if you have requested a plot at St. Mary’s, your name will be added to our waiting list. NOTE: All gardeners will be required to take part in on-site orientation and safety training before a plot will be assigned to them.