Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fall Clean up this Saturday!

Hello gardeners,
 

We will be having another fall clean up this Saturday, November 2nd from 1:30-4pm at the garden, 780 McEvoy st. Even if your plot is cleared we still have lots of work to do in the common areas. Please join us!
 
What did harvest from your plot this year? Either by weight if you used the scale or approximately if you didn't (e.g 10 medium carrots, hand full or beans, etc.) Please email me the information for your plot.
 
A big THANK YOU to everyone who volunteered or showed up to the Fall Harvest Festival this year! It was absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on me. If anyone has pictures from the day can you please email some to me?
 
 
Thanks again,
 
Madeleine
St. Mary's Garden Coordinator

1 comment: